The LCC is located in downtown Laurel, convenient to major highways, mass transit, parking and local shops.
The LCC occupies three floors in 312 Marshall Avenue, next door to the Laurel Shopping Center. Features of the building and surrounding area include:
- 21 classrooms with full multi-media capabilities and Internet access.
- 13 specialized labs including a computer repair lab, biology lab, microbiology lab and open computer lab.
- Wifi available for students.
- Day and evening security on duty, including escort service upon request.
- Numerous places to eat including a deli in the building and several eateries in the next-door shopping center.
- Free and abundant parking. Click here for details.
- Student break room with comfortable chairs and vending machines.
- Virtual library with computer access to information resources.