The LCC is located in downtown Laurel, convenient to major highways, mass transit, parking and local shops.
The LCC occupies five floors in 312 Marshall Avenue, next door to the Laurel Shopping Center, and a block north of the new Laurel Towne Centre.
Features of the building and surrounding area include:
- 27 classrooms with full multi-media capabilities and Internet access.
- 13 specialized labs including a computer repair lab, biology lab, microbiology lab and open computer lab.
- Wifi available for students.
- Day and evening security on duty, including escort service upon request.
- Numerous places to eat including several eateries in the next-door shopping center, and the new Laurel Towne Centre
- Free and abundant parking. Click here for details.
- 2 Student break rooms with cable TV, comfortable chairs and vending machines.
- Virtual library with computer access to information resources.